“average”
Review of Banchetto Feast

Banchetto Feast
Reserve with OpenTable
Banchetto Feast is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 85 Restaurants in Nanuet
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“average”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

eh, this place is okay. Reminds me of Chili's with an Italian flare (microwaved/pre-prepared food). Came with a group of 4, and it took 30 minutes just to sit, and another 20 to place our orders. The Penne Siciliano was average (a little watery). There's better places in the area so I probably wont be back...

Visited February 2013

Highland Falls, New York
“Love this place!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

i am going to make this review exactly what it should be: quick and to the point. FYI I have eaten here about a dozen times thus far. Great food, generous portions, very fair prices, good service and pleasant atmosphere sum up what an eatery of this stature should be. Well managed and overall a very nice experience for the money savvy, hungry patron!

Visited October 2012
New City, New York
“What a disappointment”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We ate in Banchetto's when it was in the mall and figured the food was only fair because of the lack of business, due to major mall deconstruction. We finally went to the new location. No change, except for the location. The interior and exterior construction is very attractive. Their pictures were ones you buy from discount shops. The small rolls were good. My eggplant parmesian was barely warm while my husband's spaghetti and meatballs was steaming hot. The server had to be reminded to bring a salad and dressing . It was chilly in the restaurant. The noise from the kitchen and bar was very distracting as was the loud music. It was chilly in the restaurant. The server did not come to see if we needed anything else or if everything was all right.We will not be going back again.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank susan s
Nanuet
“What on Earth happen?”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Couldn't wait to see the new banchetto at it's new location. Beautiful from inside and out. However, after looking at their new menu I knew it was to good to be true. I've should have known when they served us with plain bread instead of the garlic bread we where getting at the old place that something was up. I was looking for my favorite entre and not to my surprise it was gone. Spent around 10 or 15 minutes trying to decide what to have. They completely changed the menu along with the chef I think. Appertizer, forget it. What a dissapointment that was. Grilled calamari barely filled a tooth. Took forever to get your food and the place wasn't even half full. Bottom line, I was a regular at the old location and now you couldn't take me there for free.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Victorvic133
Bardonia, New York
“Great food, good service”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Love the pizzas - especially the gorgonzola cheese - and all of the other dishes we've tried. Service is good.

Visited November 2012