“What a disappointment”
Review of Banchetto Feast

Banchetto Feast
Reserve with OpenTable
Banchetto Feast is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 85 Restaurants in Nanuet
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We ate in Banchetto's when it was in the mall and figured the food was only fair because of the lack of business, due to major mall deconstruction. We finally went to the new location. No change, except for the location. The interior and exterior construction is very attractive. Their pictures were ones you buy from discount shops. The small rolls were good. My eggplant parmesian was barely warm while my husband's spaghetti and meatballs was steaming hot. The server had to be reminded to bring a salad and dressing . It was chilly in the restaurant. The noise from the kitchen and bar was very distracting as was the loud music. It was chilly in the restaurant. The server did not come to see if we needed anything else or if everything was all right.We will not be going back again.

2  Thank susan s
There are newer reviews for Banchetto Feast

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Couldn't wait to see the new banchetto at it's new location. Beautiful from inside and out. However, after looking at their new menu I knew it was to good to be true. I've should have known when they served us with plain bread instead of the garlic bread we where getting at the old place that something was up. I was looking for my favorite entre and not to my surprise it was gone. Spent around 10 or 15 minutes trying to decide what to have. They completely changed the menu along with the chef I think. Appertizer, forget it. What a dissapointment that was. Grilled calamari barely filled a tooth. Took forever to get your food and the place wasn't even half full. Bottom line, I was a regular at the old location and now you couldn't take me there for free.

1  Thank Victorvic133
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Love the pizzas - especially the gorgonzola cheese - and all of the other dishes we've tried. Service is good.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Our waiter was attentive and he was wonderful in recommending dishes. The food was absolutely delicious and everything was made from scratch. I ordered a chicken and eggplant dish and the chicken was fork-tender. My father ordered the seafood rollatine and I could not believe how tasty it was! I also recommend the unbelievably good cannolis. If you get a chance, you NEED to try this place!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went there the other night, they opened in a new location, separted from the under construction Nanuet Mall. They sent out coupons and we gave it a shot. It was a family size order of chicken marsalla with pasta. The food was very good, and the portions were big. Good thing we got take out, because the place was packed and I heard them tell someone that the wait was 45 min. Too long to wait with 4 kids!!! Give it a try

Been to Banchetto Feast? Share your experiences!