“Excellent in every way!”
Review of Banchetto Feast

Banchetto Feast
Reserve with OpenTable
Banchetto Feast is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 89 Restaurants in Nanuet
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Our waiter was attentive and he was wonderful in recommending dishes. The food was absolutely delicious and everything was made from scratch. I ordered a chicken and eggplant dish and the chicken was fork-tender. My father ordered the seafood rollatine and I could not believe how tasty it was! I also recommend the unbelievably good cannolis. If you get a chance, you NEED to try this place!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went there the other night, they opened in a new location, separted from the under construction Nanuet Mall. They sent out coupons and we gave it a shot. It was a family size order of chicken marsalla with pasta. The food was very good, and the portions were big. Good thing we got take out, because the place was packed and I heard them tell someone that the wait was 45 min. Too long to wait with 4 kids!!! Give it a try

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The restaurant has moved from the noe defunct mall to it's own free standing building. Very nice decor. We went in on a Saturday night (without a reservation) and it was very busy. We were able to get a table but were told the table was needed at 8PM.

Food was awesome, however, it was absolutely freezing in the restaurant. I sat with my jacket on as did many others in the restaurant. Many customers complained and the owner came out and explained it is computer controlled. It did warm up...for about 5 minutes and the cold air starting blowing again.....you could see the steam from my hot meal just delivered being pushed right off from the blower up above.

I will go back but will dress for winter....LOL..when I go.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Whether in Nanuet or in Westwood this is about as good as it gets in Italian food. We have hosted 2 parties there and attended 4 parties there. Staff is very accommodating and responsive. Prices are reasonable and the portions are sufficient for next days lunch. I always order the Chicken Mamma Mia bcause it is fantastic. Treat yourself.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

too bad it is in a depressing defunct mall. mall is like post nuclear war internor space in a science fiction flick. but Banchetto Feast is a remarkable and delicious haven ! go !

Been to Banchetto Feast? Share your experiences!