“Waste of 10minutes”
Review of The KaleidOscraper

The KaleidOscraper
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We stayed at the emerson resort and thankfully were given free tickets. I am glad because if I spent money to see the show I would of asked for a refund. Pass up this attraction for you own good. Emerson resort was a great place to stay but they wasted money in this attraction.

1  Thank 2jerseyfrogs
"viewing"
in 3 reviews
"ground"

Reviewed March 30, 2012

this was neat! we very much enjoyed it!! was told to come here from a local resutrant on our way to woodstock!!! always like trying new things!

Reviewed March 5, 2012

$20 to see the 'largest kaleidoscope in the world' -- nothing to see and nothing to write about it. It's a glorified tourist trap. Save your money..

Reviewed February 25, 2012

This is a very interesting site to see. If you like kaleidoscopes then definitly check out this place. They have a nice gift shop there also.

2  Thank returnpost
See more reviews
Reviewed February 13, 2012

My wife and I were passing through on our way back into NJ from Windham mountain. Cost was $5 each for about a 10 minute show The worlds biggest kaleidoscope and the corresponding light show were entertaining. But what we found most interesting were their collection of kaleidoscope in the store after finishing the show. THe woman working there was extremely nice and described many of the pieces to us even though it was pretty clear we didn't plan on buying any. They were very artistic and different. If you are passing through, I definitely recommend stopping for ~20 mins.

1  Thank tzoom84