“So disappointed!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My brother was married at the Catamount a few years back. My niece comes to visit once a year and wants to visit "where mommy & daddy got married." The wedding was superb but under older management. Last night's dinner with my niece was borderline embarrassing. Service was horrible. Cannot be the fault of the servers.....

1  Thank Laurie S

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to enjoy a restful lunch. It is very reasonably priced. There are tables outside with flowers and birds. There is plenty of shade and the Esopus Creek runs close enough to hear and see the water. ENJOY!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We wanted something different and this restaurant was definitely something different! The nice part about it is the esopus creek runs behind the restaurant and when you sit out on the deck you can hear it. I really didn't care for the prices of our food and drinks they are a little high especially being out of the way and not by anything for attractions. I would have rather gotten a hotdog from the vendor in the rest area!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great food and a good staff! Rustic and cozy , we loved our waiter and the food was plentiful and delicious!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I travel constantly and I truly appreciated the ambiance of this restaurant which is a part of the Emerson Resort. The beauty of this restaurant is that it is on the "Esopus" with both inside and deck dining. What a lovely place which is so far removed from cities. I loved that the waiter brought our drinks on a tray! Yeah! Yeah! Our entrees were exquisitely prepared. My choice was the salmon and my companion chose the special seafood entree. Both were great selections as was this lovely rural location. It is so nice to know that places like this still exist in the craziness of our urban lives. Thank you!