“Great food!”

Senor Taco Express
Ranked #21 of 33 Restaurants in Mount Sinai
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I have been here numerous times. The food is great. My favorite is the Chicken Quesadilla, it's awesome. I have not been disappointed by anything from them. Their burritos are great too. A little pricy but its worth it.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Delicious... there chips are always fresh and crisp. the salsa they offer is amazing, love the red salsa and their pico de gallo. Place is always very neat and clean. I always have a burrito and its to die for. my husband had a stk taco salad and LOVED IT!!! BEST Tex-Mex place in the north shore!!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We had the beef tacos, and they were okay. I had a pork taco and it was very tasty and not dry. The green salsa is very special. The decor is nice and bright. It's very small, basically a take out place with maybe eight tables. My only suggestion would be to turn off the TV set!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Always fresh and good. Love the soft tacos. The burritos are yummy. Try the. Guacamole.. There chips are also real crisp

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Great food, good prices, I would highly recommend this place.