“Excellent Mediterranean food and service.”
Review of Mavi Grill

Mavi Grill
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Mount Sinai
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Experience the unique taste of Mavi Grill: Fine Turkish Cuisine. A blend of traditional Turkish and Mediterranean dishes, always fresh, and cooked to perfection. In a rush? Call in your order ahead of time and we will bring it to your car upon arrival! Want to celebrate a special event with family and friends? Book our dining room now!
Reviewed March 22, 2018

My wife and I came here for lunch on a Thursday at 1:00 PM. We were the only people in the restaurant at that time (it did get busy by the time we left) and our server, Dave, invited us to sit anywhere (we chose the window table). I ordered the Mavi Mixed Grill which had 5 different proteins (chicken shish-kebab, gyro, lamb Kofte, chicken Adana, grilled lamb chop) and was served with fresh grilled vegetables, bulgur and rice. My wife had the grilled shrimp kebabs which also came with fresh grilled vegetables, bulgur and rice. Both entrees come with soup or salad and we had the chicken lemon orzo soup. Dessert was baklava and Turkish coffee. All of the food was absolutely delicious, well prepared and bursting with mouth-watering flavor. The food is homemade and Dave was very knowledgeable about the menu items, even knowing what spice made the spinach pie appetizer pop with a unique and wonderful flavor profile. The food and service were excellent, the atmosphere was inviting, and the prices were very fair for the quality of the food that was served. Mavi Grill has been at this location for 5 years but since it is north of 25A, we never came here before since we don’t normally travel on North Country Road. However, I am very glad that we found this place. We both enjoy Mediterranean food and we have been to several similar area restaurants. Mavi Grill is now at the top of the list of our area Mediterranean favorites. If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking on the thumbs up button below. Thanks!

2  Thank John514

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Great food and wonderful service. Mavi grill is one of my favorites around town. It is definitely one of the best around

Reviewed January 22, 2018

The hummus is the best you will have. Food is good and the bill will be reasonable being you bring your own wine without c working fee

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Our server, David was really nice and easy to talk to. Place is small but not cluttered. Food was delicious. BYOB and wine. Really enjoyed everything.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Mavi Grill has great Turkish food! My favorite is the red lentil and carrot soup - it is very fresh and well seasoned and above all very healthy! Whenever my children are visiting us, we always have to have dinner here. Excellent gyros. Greek salads and delicious shrimp. I highly recommend Mavi Grill to eat in or take out. Another perk is that you can bring your own wine! The staff is very friendly and the owner always engages in conversation and knows his customers.