“Absolutely incredible salads”

Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely incredible salads”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I can only rate the salads. My wife and I ate here twice. Both times we ordered salads. I ordered the Brians Steak Salad and my wife had the grilled chicken. These are meal sized salads and you will not leave hungry. They both were the freshest, best prepared salads we can recall having.

We visited with a large group and they were very accommodating. All of the other parties in our group seemed very satisfied with their meals.

The place is not fancy by any means, but clean. It is what you would expect from an American style diner.

If you enjoy a well prepared, fresh salad... don't pass this place by. Other food is likely just as good from what our friends told us.

• Visited July 2013

“Good diner food and good prices.”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

For the most part, it is a typical diner. The meatloaf was very good. My salad was so-so. The service was friendly, they even brought extra plates and silverware for sharing without us asking. They clearly wanted us to have a nice visit. The prices we very reasonable. If you crave the simplicity of classic diner fare, this would fit the bill.

• Visited July 2013
Geneseo, New York
“Plenty of food and reasonable prices”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My family has gone to Brian's many times. Waitresses are always nice, fast and pleasant. Always very accommodating. Portions are large and delicious. Nice variety of dishes and very reasonable prices. Went there for dinner and we did not know what time they closed. Went in and asked if we could still be served because we saw their hours on their door when we arrived. They were closing in 10 minutes. They were super nice said to come right in and that it was not a problem. All were polite to us and they did not rush us out. I have been to tons of diners and I really think they deserve more credit than some people are giving them! Comfortable and cozy place to eat!

• Visited June 2013
Finger Lakes Wine Country, New York
“Diner food: plenty of it”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Brian's is always busy thanks to its huge servings. Seriously huge. Monstrously huge. And very inexpensive, too. I'm not a big fan of greasy spoons, and so I can't judge if this one is better or worse than most. The food came out so fast, it was obvious my pancakes were already cooked. The eggs were a bit rubbery and the toast was maragarin-ed for me--ugh. My son liked the bacon cheeseburger, and the multiple heads of lettuce they chop for salad look fresh, but don't offer a lot of flavor or veggie-variety. Can say I liked the huge diet pepsi... Quick, cheap, and a gigantic menu with a million choices. If you need something fast and aren't too particular, you might like Brian's. I doubt I'll go again.

Visited July 2013
LI NY
“good food”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

good food & very reasonable. Amy was great we went for dinner & lunch.My husband had prime rib,he said it was good

Visited June 2013