“good food and lots of it”
Review of Brian's USA Diner

Brian's USA Diner
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Mount Morris
Cuisines: American
Nunda, NY
“good food and lots of it”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Friendly service, large menu to choose from, good food. Huge portions. This is a good place for families. Near north end of Letchworth State Park.

Visited September 2012

Rochester, New York, United States
“Quality is Slipping”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

"Brian's" has been one of our "go to" places for some time, ever since opening actually. The portions have always been large, prices were reasonable, and the food was quite good. Something is amiss lately however. We had lunch there withing the past couple of months which was not up to their usual standards but thought that perhaps the cook was having an off day. It happens, right? After having a very disappointing breakfast there this past Saturday, it will likely be a while before we go back again.

My wife ordered scrambled eggs with bacon and homefries. The homefries were so greasy they were shiny and the bacon tasted as if it had been cooked in a deep fryer. Her scrambled eggs and toast were both fine.

I ordered corned beef hash with eggs over easy, which I had been looking forward to, and was the reason for coming here in the first place. I have had it several times in the past as it was made fresh in-house and was far superior to anything that came from a can Don't get me wrong - if cooked properly I like Hormel "Mary Kitchen" just fine but "Brian's" homemade hash was excellent. What arrived this day wasn't that at all. Not only had it come from a can but it was fair quality at best. There were no pieces of discernible corned beef but rather something akin to the consistency of tiny bits of ground meat, w/ corned beef flavoring. The accompanying eggs and English Muffin that completed my plate were both good but hardly a reason on their own for a return visit any time soon.

• Visited November 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Good Standard Breakfast”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We enjoyed good standard breakfasts last Sunday at this busy roadside diner, popular with the locals and truckers alike. Service was prompt and personable. The plates of food were very generous - I have never seen so many patrons with "doggy bags" from breakfast before. Prices are average for small-town NYS. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but if you are in the Letchworth Park area be sure and stop in.

• Visited September 2012
Moab, Utah
“Hosted our pre-wedding dinner. Excellent Americana food.”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We held our pre-wedding dinner at this cute diner. The food was Americana and very good. The service was excellent and the staff was very attentive and accommodating. It was a great experience.

• Visited October 2011