“Very friendly restaurant”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Rainy Days Cafe
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Met some friends for breakfast at this charming restaurant. Everyone was friendly and the coffee was excellent! Had wonderful pancakes! It was very reasonably priced. There was a spectacular bakery case but we were too full to indulge!

There are newer reviews for Rainy Days Cafe

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great & friendly service and wonderful food!
A group of 10 with special dietary restrictions were all happy here for breakfast.

1  Thank m-ketzel
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband ordered a birthday cake for me while on vacation in Letchworth State Park. It was a special order. It was amazing! We went on another trip for dessert and my family tried a number of treats and they were all great. While we didn't eat lunch or breakfast here, the food looked very good. It seemed like a homemade version of Panera. If we make it back to the area, will certainly make plans to have lunch there.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I just cant figure this place out. It's got great atmosphere and great potential, but they need to get thier act together and pay attention. I first came here with a group of friends not long after they opened for lunch on a weekday. We walked in (about 6 of us) and the waitress literally told us that we couldnt eat there because all her regulars (?) were there and there was no room for us. Mind you, I saw at least 3 empty tables. We started walking out and the manager (?) chased us down outside, apologized, and seated us. The waitress very slowly and reluctantly took our orders. The food was actually quite good when we finally got it, but we had to ask for silverware and our drinks several times. We came back a second time just last week. There were about 12 of us. This waitress was worse than the first one. It took her 20 minutes after we sat down to take our orders, then another 20 minutes to bring the orders, which were coffee, cokes, and danish. The orders were wrong and it took another 10 minutes to fix. Then my friends apple turnover had mold on it. I paid the $60 tab without complaint and even left a decent tip, but we wont be back.

2  Thank redjacket45
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Unlike so many restaurants, this place has a great atmosphere that sets the stage for the next courses. Overstuffed chairs by the fire, a high top table, reading material, two rooms (one restaurant table-type room and the other reading/eating/relaxing room, and a bakery and coffee shop with espresso rounded out the cafe. We had breakfast but thoroughly enjoyed looking through the menu to select items for a next visit. The prices were reasonable too. We had two eggs, a heaping serving of really good potatoes, and two slices of toast for $3.49. I left with a chocolate croissant that I'm saving for later. The restaurant can be easy to miss but it's just south of the four corners of Mount Morris, in an alley that parallels the main Street. Enjoy.