“In my Top 5 restaurants EVER”
Review of Questa Lasagna

Questa Lasagna
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Mount Morris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh, handmade Italian cuisine with a focus on local and sustainable ingredients.
Buffalo, New York
“In my Top 5 restaurants EVER”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We discovered this little gem by accident when driving through Mt Morris on our way to Watkins Glen last summer. It was so good the first time that we scheduled a stop here as part of our mini getaway to Corning. I was nervous because my expectations were so high I thought I might be let down.
Nope! I ordered the alfredo with chicken on whole wheat pasta and it was OUTSTANDING. The chicken had the most perfect outside and the homemade pasta is to die for. My husband ordered the meat lasagna which he says is one of his favorite lasagnas ever. We also ordered the eggplant appetizer which my husband loved (I'm not a fan of prosciutto which is why I didn't love it) and the chocolate lasagna (again my husband loved it, but I'm not a fan of canoli filling and he is).
Even though it's an hour drive from our house we will be back without a doubt with family.

• Visited February 2013

Ontario Canada
“Not an italian restaurant”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

To start with, you enter into a large room with tin ceilings and bright lights. the walls are sparse, and because the kitchen is open to the seating area, you can hear every sound from the kitchen. The music was was jazz, and did not match what the chef was whistling. Certainly not an intimate quite environment you would expect from a fine Italian setting. No alcohol was available, and I felt like I was in a fifties fast food diner.

The food was adequate, and portions pletifull, but the atmosphere was so lacking, that it took away from the food quality.

Service was prompt and friendly, and the price was very affordable.

Overall, I was not impressed and they really have to pick up the atmosphere if they want to attract the clientel that would normally frequent an Italian restaurant.

Coatesville, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food and Friendly Service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stopped here for lunch. The server was very friendly and very helpful in describing a couple of dishes that we were torn between. We both ended up getting the shrimp parmesan panini. It was really excellent and much bigger than we expected for the price. The shrimp were obviously fresh and cooked perfectly, and the sandwich was filled with oozing cheese and delicious tomato sauce. The dessert of chocolate lasagna was also top-notch. I also find restroom cleanliness very important in a restaurant, and this one was spotless (and nicely decorated to boot). I would definitely go out of my way to stop and eat here again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Timbo81
Geneseo, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pasta ever”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This sweet little place has the best whole wheat pasta I have ever had, anywhere! Home made! Fresh! Salads are good size with nice greens. Shrimp is cooked perfectly every time. Cannolis are to die for. And the wait staff is the absolute best anywhere - sunny and pleasant. Always.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank pjm1960
Westlake, OH
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We found a great restaurant in Questa Lasagna. The owner and chef, Tim Knowles, met us at the door, and was very friendly - giving us background on his restaurant and culinary training. Our dinner was delicious! Don't miss dessert - chocolate lasagna - so tasty.

Visited January 2013