“Delicious!”

Questa Lasagna
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Mount Morris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh, handmade Italian cuisine with a focus on local and sustainable ingredients.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We found a great restaurant in Questa Lasagna. The owner and chef, Tim Knowles, met us at the door, and was very friendly - giving us background on his restaurant and culinary training. Our dinner was delicious! Don't miss dessert - chocolate lasagna - so tasty.

There are newer reviews for Questa Lasagna

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Wow, this is one of the best restaurants I have ever been too. The food made here is so good. It's freshly baked there is a wide selection and you can chose to take out or eat in. Me and my fiancé came here on 5 different occasions during our stay in Mt Morris. The owner Tim is so friendly. I told him he should open a restaurant in London as the food is so good. The layout of the restaurant is warm and inviting. The quality of food you get in this restaurant is absolutely amazing. Being half Italian myself I know what Italian food should taste like and Questa Lasagna is probably one of the best places I know to serve such good food. I am a vegetarian so I can't comment on the meat or fish dishes but my fiancé had them and he said they were delicious. I really cannot put into words how great Questa Lasagna is. The staff are brilliant, the price and location is great. I'd highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

The quality of food I found here is amazing. Mt Morris is trying to make a comeback from years of neglect and financial problems. This restaurant should be a Beacon leading the way back to success. The dishes, Lasagnas, appetizers, soups, fagiole, bruchettas, are made fresh. Nobody likes a glass of wine or a cold beer with their meal more than Me, who cares if they do not have a Liquor License, have a mocha cappucino waiting for your meal. They are surrounded by shops with quality antiques, walk off your lunch, we did and bought a print later we found was worth 10 times what we paid for it. We will be back to shop and have a killer, freshly prepared lunch. And also bring home, to die for, home made cookies. Ciao......

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I never expected to fine the quality fresh food that we found here. There is a real chef in charge, and that person makes creative Italian dishes starting with fresh, home-made Pasta. In addition to a wonderful menu, they have exciting specials every day. One of our favorite features is they serve both lunch and dinner portions any time of day. Since we are traveling and have no way to carry left-overs, the lunch portions were perfect.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

See comments in my review for the Genesee River Restaurant. Just ok, portions are large, men wear their hats during dinner, tired children are there at 8 p.m. on a Sun., no fresh ground pepper, no fresh ground parmesan, bread is uninspired. My scampi pasta was good, but soaked in olive oil. No liquor served due to a licensing issue. Too bad.