Assuming that purpose of your stay is to visit Letchworth State Park ( ours was ), this hotel is an excellent choice. Park entrance is about a mile away. As Park entrance fee allow in and out privileges, one can rest for a while at the hotel and can head back to the park conveniently. Staff is friendly and helpful with travel inquiries. Room is as is expected for this kind of rate. Fridge and Microwave are handy. Pool facility is also useful. Breakfast is decent with enough variety. Of the two dinner we had at Mt. Morris, we liked Genesse River Restaurant next door - you just walk there. Veg. Pasta dish and Chicken Marsala were both good. Good quality salad was included with the meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the North entrance of Letchworth State Park, we are the perfect base for the outdoor enthusiast. Miles of trails, geocaching, whitewater rafting, hot air balloon and glider rides, horsebackriding, skiing and sleigh rides. Modern amenities and decor with all the comforts of home. Our hot buffet breakfast is included with your stay along with our fresh baked cookies. Free wireless internet. Pet friendly-per room charge-no weight limits-max 2 per room unless manager approves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mount Morris, NY reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris Hotel Mount Morris
- Country Inn Mount Morris
- Mount Morris Country Inn