My friend and I stayed here for one night when our girlfriend got married in a nearby town. Our room was clean and our bed was comfortable. We didn't have a chance to eat breakfast but the coffee was good and they have French Vanilla and Hazelnut flavoured creamers, which we were excited about. Mount Morris isn't very big but the hotel is located along the main drag, and we were able to walk (about 10 mins) to the main intersection to go for dinner. There is a liquor store next to the hotel, where we were conveniently able to pick up a bottle of wine. When we called front desk to ask if we could have wine glasses delivered, they said "absolutely" and were there within a couple minutes with 2 wine glasses and a corkscrew. It was a nice experience and I would recommend it for people who want to stay in a small town or be close to Letchworth State Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the North entrance of Letchworth State Park, we are the perfect base for the outdoor enthusiast. Miles of trails, geocaching, whitewater rafting, hot air balloon and glider rides, horsebackriding, skiing and sleigh rides. Modern amenities and decor with all the comforts of home. Our hot buffet breakfast is included with your stay along with our fresh baked cookies. Free wireless internet. Pet friendly-per room charge-no weight limits-max 2 per room unless manager approves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris Hotel Mount Morris
- Country Inn Mount Morris
- Mount Morris Country Inn