“best greek salad ever”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed October 13, 2013

love this place. it's relaxed, packed, moves fast, makes delicious food and it's so crowded you can make friends with the table next door - it's all in the family and it's great.

my husband and I always split a greek salad and then order an entre. the fish is usually excellent - and it doesn't cost a fortune.

the baklava is delicious too. great, warm, happy, delicious, affordable, fun place. great ownership. thank you.

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

This is our regular place for Greek food both to eat in and take-out. The gyro platters, Greek salads, and split pea soup are always excellent!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

One of our go to lunch stops between philly and west hartford. Would also recommend the one in tarrytown.
Authentic cuisine, friendly service, great desserts, huge portions and not bank breaking, What more could you ask for ??

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

The service is great, they make the food very fast and most importantly it is great! The restaurant is very crowded, but the wait isn't usually long! I will come back for sure!

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

After not being able to get into another Westchester restaurant we decided to stop along the way home. 684 isn't always a convenient place to stop as it isn't a quick on and off the highway. That being said this place was well worth the detour. Westchester and fairly county lack Greek restaurants in general and the ones that are around are mostly Italian/Greek or diner food. We started off with hummus, tzaki and pita. All generous portions with cucumbers and plenty of olives. The kids loved the fresh pita and couldn't get enough. Both kids ordered mozzarella sticks with eggplant marinara and a fresh pita pizza. Food came out so fast and hot we couldn't believe it. I was worried that my salad wouldnt be enough as it isn't at most places. So I ordered steamed beets as well. My husband loved his gyro as did one of our children. The platter was enormous and it came with rice and a very big salad. My salad was huge and topped with a ton of shrimp, olives, feta and the best stuffed grape leaves I've ever had. The dressing, which I ordered on the side was perfect and they even sell it to take home. I was not expecting such a fabulous meal for under $100!!! And we had plenty to take home. We were so full we didn't even order dessert which is very rare for us however next time we will know better because they also looked fresh and delicious. We will go back again and soon!