“Great gyros...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Lefteris Gyro
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Mount Kisco
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York
“Great gyros...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

.. surprisingly hard to find good gyros sometimes; here they are great. Get the platter if you are starving, it's monstrous. Fresh salads... Very casual family atmosphere, friendly servers, great all around

• Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

OK, I'm no expert on Greek food -- I just know what I like -- and I really do like this place. I've been here dozens of times and ALWAYS leave happy. The gyros are great and I love the Greek salads too. Don't hesitate to order the spanakopita or the moussaka as well -- it's all good here. Prices are very reasonable and the service is always very prompt. I hope this place stays around for a long time -- it's my "go to" place when I need my fix for some vitamin G (for Greek).

“Best Greek food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! The best Greek food. I usually get the "small" Greek salad with chicken (it's huge!!). Every meal comes with fantastic and warm pita breads! The prices are great too!!!

Peekskill, New York
“Authentic Enough, But Sometimes Inconsistent Taste”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Off the bat, I'm tough on judging Greek food in the USA ---because I am from the Motherland and there is absolutely no way to get the "real Greek food taste/experience" without being in Greece itself (the ingredients are just not the same, down to the water!). That being said, for this type of food in Westchester County, the Lefteris chain does a really nice job! Their staff isn't exactly the most cordial of all restaurants in Kisco ---but they definitely hustle and are very attentive whenever I'm there, so that makes up for it. Pricing is fair, atmosphere is comfortable too for any occasion, great sized menu that explains all the types of food very well...MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT is that their tzatziki (white sauce) the past two times I've been there is very PLAIN and lacks seasoning ... Inconsistent. This is kind of big problem because it's almost a staple in Greek-American restaurants---and I really look forward to it! I still love this place though...

• 3 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“A satisfied family.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We go there and sometimes have the chicken gyros & Greek salads delivered. Their salad dressing is so excellent & they sell it in jars now. Try their epic chicken lemon soup....wowser! Good fresh fish and lovely broiled octopus, too. Their prices are good, service really good, even when jammed and it is an all around great deal....If you visit during prime time plan on waiting....it's always packed.

Visited April 2013