“Great Mexican”

Hacienda La Paloma
Ranked #39 of 84 Restaurants in Mount Kisco
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bedford Hills, New York
“Great Mexican”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Been here several times, with friends and family. Excellent Margaritas. Good service. They offer fresh Guacamole made right at your table!!!
Delicious food, excellent service, usually crowded for dinner, with valet parking.
Outdoor seating when weather is accommodating.
Highly recommended!!

1 Thank Daniel S

New York City, New York
“Very good Mexican!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

I had fajitas here, loved them. Very tasty and filling. The service wasok, no complaints like the last reviewer, but I also didnt have a large table of probably rowdy teenagers. We also had amazing margaritas and daquiries can't beat em!!

1 Thank Marisaap
Pleasantville
“Avoid this restaurant!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Last night five of my friends and I went to Hacienda La Paloma. I had been there before and was familiar with the restaurant. The food was fine but the waiter was awful! He had a major attitude! When the bill came he charged us a "mandatory" 20% tip on the entire bill, including tax. I went up to him and asked him about this charge. He kept insisting that all restaurants do that and he would not let me speak. His attitude was nasty and when I asked to speak to the manager, he said he was the only one there. With that kind of attitude I didn't want to leave a tip at all but we took the high rode and left a 20% tip on the bill before tax. My friends and I will not return to the restaurant.

• Visited July 2013