“Great service, lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blackstones Steakhouse - CLOSED

Blackstones Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Pleasantville, new york
“Great service, lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

Well, I have to go back to have a full meal..but I have been at Blackstones for snacks and drinks and the bartender, Jack, was so incredibly professional and kind I would go back in a heartbeat.
The menu is diverse enough for everyone, and the aged steaks are cooked to perfection. The owner, Michael, is very attentive and knows how to make you feel comfortable.
We have a premiere, New York City quality steakhouse in our backyard! How lucky!!

• Visited July 2014

new york, new york
“Don't overlook this gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

After a late movie, my husband and I wandered up the street and stumbled upon Blackstones. We were greeted by two of the most professional, gracious waiters I've encountered in a long time. This is a low-key spot but top-notch in every way: the service and the food quality were a terrific surprise. I had the sole meuniere which the waiter filleted at the table - it was absolutely delicious; my husband's veal chop was "juicy, delicious, and perfectly cooked". I am still thinking about the bread pudding we shared for dessert.

• Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“NYC Quality In Westchester”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Went with my wife and two of her sister's, they had GREAT SEAFOOD, which was a hit with 3 very picky "steakhouse" patrons.

This is hands down, a great NYC style steakhouse in Mt. Kisco.

Great quality, service and atmosphere.

Kudos to Mike and crew, this is a staple for all Westchester resident's.

Go, as you will not be disappointed.

Keep up the great work Blackstones

• Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“One of the best Steakhouse in Westchester”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Party of 4 with my 2 young kids, we came for dinner at this place recommended by one of my friends. First, free valet parking (no need to drive around to find a parking space on Friday night). Then we sat in the main dining room. Service and food good as in NYC restaurants. Bone in sirloin and the cajun ribeye with great sides are to die for. Was so much food, we didn't want any desserts but the owner insist and sent us a complimentary platter. Kids loved it.
One of the best Steakhouse in Westchester!!!

“Room for improvement”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

We had a reservation for five and arrived to find a square table for 4. We waited for about ten minutes and they then replaced the table with a slightly larger one and shoved it against the wall. When we expressed concern they moved it out slightly and said that was all they had (so much for reservations!) As a result I had my leg pressed against the person sitting next to me for the entire meal which was not very comfortable, and two other people in our party are over 6' so they were not comfortable either. The food was good (particularly the filet mignon and calamari). We ordered extra sides which they forgot, so we had to remind them and they did not arrive until we were halfway through our entrées.

• Visited March 2014