“Everythings Great”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pleasantville, NY
“Everythings Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We eat here at least once a week. Everything is great. I've been ordering the lentil (gluten free) crepes and they may be as good or better than the traditional flour crepes. One of my favorite's is the pasta crepe (not really pasta) with apples - so good. You can order from the Little Kabab menu as well. So the variety and the quality is amazing. Love this place.

• Visited May 2013

Mount Kisco, NY
“Great new place for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I ordered the smoked salmon crepe, at $10 I think it was the most expensive item on the menu. It was excellent. The coffee was very good. My daughter had the a chicken crepe (forgot which one, but the chicken looked shredded), it was tasty and filled with lots of chicken. We were there at lunchtime but it wasn't very crowded. The waitress seemed a little confused by the orders, but she was very pleasant.

• Visited March 2013
South Salem, New York
“Great Crepes !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

A new eatery in Mt Kisco !!! A small venue providing a wide selection of the best Crepes I have ever had. It is very busy at lunchtime, but be patient it will be worth your wait. The staff is still learning the ins and outs, but they are very atttentive and interested in providing you with a great experience. A little it of France in Northern Westchester !

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Shitzky
Mount Kisco, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Little Paris but....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I finally was able to get down here to get a taste of a little of my homeland France. I miss good buckwheat crepes but it's so hard to find them here in NY.
I arrived solo around 1pm. It a very small place and they were busy. Ladies were lingering at tables chatting while oblivious to people around them waiting for a table. They have 9 tables in the main room and 4 tables on the other side where the spices are sold.
The waiters all seemed rushed and lost when bring food out to tables.The menu was very nice and I didn't know which one to choose. The prices are also really nice.I finally went witha chicken/arugula one. Again, crepe was too thick in my opinion and the middle was lukewarm. I usually sed my food back when it's not hot enough but a reheated crepe not a good idea. I also wish they could add a little greens to the plate.
I will go back but not during lunch hour. Way to crazy at that hour. I know this place is a little goldmine and wish them best of luck. I just wish I can find the same crepes as they make them in France.

• Visited January 2013