“A Taste of Mexico”

Azteca Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 85 Restaurants in Mount Kisco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This restaurant has the best Mexican food I've ever had. I feel like I am on vacation when I go there, the people are so nice and friendly, and great authentic atmosphere. I usually get a shrimp dish because they have the best tasting shrimp I've ever had anywhere. Every dish we have gotten has been excellent. Love it. My favorite night out is dinner at Azteca then walk across the street to see a movie.

1  Thank Catmac15

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Have been eating regularly here for many years; consistently very good authentic Mexican food in downtown Mt Kisco across from the movie theater. Their queso fundido with chorizo, all nachos, all soups, small taco plates, enchiladas, grilled meats and chicken are all excelleht quality. Pleasant friendly service. Accept credit cards. Perfect for a weekend lunch or a later dinner on the weekend. Can get busy very quickly. You want to wash it down with a cold mandarin soda!

1  Thank msmbedford