“Never Ceases to Amaze Me”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We've been here many many times, and even when it was Ace in Hawthorne. The sushi is consistently fresh, interesting, and luscious!

My wife adores the bibimbap as well and my favorite is the eggplant with shrimp and scallop over a soy glaze. Be sure to get the salad as an appetizer. Wow!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We have been to Neo World many times, though I did not think of writing a review. We love it and have found the food consistantly good and the service good as well. We love the special rolls and usually order a few as appetizers when we are there with a group. The love rolls, the amazing rolls, the kindness rolls, and many others, are all so good and so beautifully presented. For an entree, we especially like the shrimp and scallops over eggplant with a salad. Their house cabernet sauvignon and house merlot are good too. The decor is nicely done, although the tables are a little too close for my liking. The only other downside is that it is in a small shopping center, down a hallway, with no access directly from the outside. Other than that, it is one of the places we love returning to again and again.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have eaten here many times and realized I never wrote a review because it's near where I live - but they deserve one. Every time I go here I marvel at the unique dishes they serve and how delicious it always is. Very good service too. My clear favorite for Sushi in Westchester.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have eaten many wonderful lunches at Neo, never in the area in the evening but would expect that it would be as good. Today it was lunch with my daughter, I had the seafood salad because I'm on a no-carb diet for a little while. it was tasty and wonderful, in the past I have tried most of the sushi and udon. I have never had a bad bite. Although tempting to give the place 5 stars I am put off by the tripadvisor prompt "Is this one of the best meals that you've ever had in a restaurant?" Was it trancendant? nearly, is Neo always reliably wonderful? YES.
You won't get a better lunch special any where else.

I have also been here for meals with groups of 5 or 6, the quality is great and the service never falters.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went to Neo last Friday night on the recommendation of a coworker. We got there early, around 5:30 pm, and were seated right away. The atmosphere is very nice and the bowl of edamame that was placed on the table was the perfect start to a great meal. We had the flatbread sushi appetizer and were so impressed with the presentation and taste. We ordered three different specialty sushi rolls and washed it down with ice cold Sapore! The service was attentive and friendly. After moving to mid-Westchester county over the summer, we are thrilled to have finally found the clear choice for sushi in the area at Neo!