Eduardo's Restaurant - Authentic Northern Italian
Ranked #40 of 84 Restaurants in Mount Kisco
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: My wife and I hosted a wonderful wedding rehearsal party there. We were treated very well, and the food was great.
Briarcliff Manor, New York
“Still Great”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

When we lived nearer to Mount Kisco, NY, we used to visit Eduardo's almost every week. The food was outstanding, the service was excellent, the people were friendly, the atmosphere was pleasant and relaxing, and you could dine indoors or out. Then we moved farther away and stopped going for a few years. Recently, we were in Mount Kisco again and decided to try Eduardo's for old time's sake. Everything that we thought was great about Eduardo's before--it's still great! We had a wonderful meal with personal attention from the manager (thank you, Patti!). I need to finish this because we're going back tonight. And we'll be going back regularly. I heartily recommend Eduardo's!

• Visited August 2014

Armonk, New York
“Food and service always good”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We eat usually on a Tuesday evening (with my Tuesday Night Group) at least every month and have never had a bad meal here. Raul, the server, always takes good care of us as he does with all the patrons eating there. Their chicken dishes are especially very good.

• Visited June 2014
Yorktown, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Restaurant!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I was recently looking for a place to have my daughter's gradation party. Once I met Patti Dente who is the event coordinator for Eduardo's I felt confident in booking this restaurant for my special occasion. The day of the party was perfect! Patti and her staff were wonderful with my crowd. The food was fabulous! Everyone was commenting on how wonderful the service and the food were. So six weeks later there was no question when we were hosting my mother-in-law's 97th birthday bash as to where the event was going to be. Patti and her staff did again! We changed up the menu a bit and everything was delicious. The service of course was wonderful! Patti makes having a party stress free! There is no question as to where our next party will be!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rachel D
Cocoa Beach, FL
“Eduardo’s for Fine Authentic Northern Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This was my first visit to Eduardo’s in Mt. Kisco, NY but it will not be my last. A good friend recommended that we meet here for lunch on a recent Thursday afternoon at 12:30 PM. Our two cars snagged the last two spaces in the designated parking lot next to the restaurant. I think that Eduardo’s is the only restaurant in the heart of Mt. Kisco to have its own free private lot. There is additional metered parking available on the street. The restaurant is tucked away just at the edge of the busy center of town. Check the Website for their daily hours.

We all decided since it was such a lovely day, that we would dine al fresco. Our friend went inside the restaurant to inform them that we had arrived and were dining on the patio. Within a few minutes, our server arrived. He greeted us warmly, handed us menus, then took our beverage orders. He was polite, professional and attentive throughout the meal.

I immediately noticed Eggplant Rollatini, $10.50 under Lunch Entrees and decided that was what I wanted. While my tablemates were still deciding, I gazed around the lovely outdoor patio. Large rectangular terracotta planters on wheels and large round planters all filled with blooming flowers and greenery lined the perimeter of the patio. You almost feel that you ARE in a garden not in the heart of a city. A wide black awning shielded us from the bright sun. White cloth tablecloths and napkins dressed the outdoor tables. Interesting lighting fixtures graced the exterior of the eatery. What a perfect spot for lunch! I knew that we were in for a treat.

The Lunch Menu is quite varied. There was a couple of soup choices, six salads ranging in price from $5-$10 and six appetizers all $12 and under. The appetizer, Avocado Eduardo sounded interesting to me. It is ½ of an avocado stuffed with chicken, mixed vegetables and a pink sauce. Our second diner although tempted by Paella Valenciana, $10, Chicken and pork with yellow saffron rice and Spanish chorizo decided finally to also order the Eggplant Rollatini. We both loved it. Honestly, it was the best Eggplant Rollatini that I have ever tasted. My husband is Italian, we have eaten in many Italian restaurants including ones in Italy, and this was THE best. It was so light and delicately seasoned, rolled with four cheeses baked in a light tomato sauce with mozzarella. It was served over home made fettuccine with artistically arranged mixed julienne vegetables on the side. They too were fresh and tender.

Our third diner ordered one of the Lunch Specials. Diners choose three of several choices for $10. The Traditional Meatballs, Shrimp Skewers and the Chicken Teryaki were delicious, the diner declared. Other choices on the 3 for $10 Lunch Specials were Marinated Artichokes, Goat Cheese Balls, Empanada and Avocado Eduardo (see above for details.) A basket of warm delicious bread and dipping olive oil dish was refilled by our server who noticed how quickly we consumed the bread. The outside tables quickly filled up but we never felt rushed.

The Kids Menu is quite extensive with 14 choices. Along with the usual standbys of Chicken Tenders, Chicken Fingers with Fries, Spaghetti and Meatballs and Mozzarella sticks there are also: Shrimp Scampi, Spaghetti or Shrimp Marinara, Veal Eduardo, Chicken or Eggplant Parmesan, Penne or Cappellini with Butter, Rigatoni with Vodka Sauce, Linguini Marechara and Cheese Ravioli. Prices range from $8-$15 but if the food served to them is as good as the rest of the menu your child will finish the dish with relish.

Before I departed I took a brief peek into the interior of the restaurant. Although the lighting seemed very dim, perhaps because I came in from the bright outside, I saw beautiful wood floors, an elegant ceiling with ceiling fans, a beautiful dark wood bar area on one side and a piano in the opposite corner. Mirrors and some interesting art décor adorned the dining room walls. It looked very inviting. A staff member invited me for a closer look but my fellow diners were waiting for me outside. I hope to return some day for some piano music along with my dinner.

I highly recommend this gem of a restaurant for those who enjoy delicately prepared Northern Italian Cuisine. Eddie Lubic is the owner of this family owned restaurant. His family has been in the restaurant business for close to 40 years now. Eddie is also co-owner with his wife, Ann-Margaret of the recently opened The Muscoot Tavern on Route 100 in Somers formerly a Thai Restaurant. Eddie & his wife also own Eddie’s Seafood Raw Bar in Mooreville. Other extended Lubic family members own The Rose Room in Mount Kisco and Traditions in Granite Springs.

• Visited July 2014
Lexington Va
“Quirky, Fab Food & Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful Friday night meal at this great local establishment. While quirky, the service was attentive and good. This restaurant has been in business a long time and they know what they are doing. Perfectly proportioned servings, beautifully cooked food. Overall a great dining experience reminiscent of the great classic restaurants - New Orleans comes to mind...

Visited April 2014