“Eat in for the full experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 83 Restaurants in Mount Kisco
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Katonah, New York
“Eat in for the full experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Incredible food and fantastic service! Everything fresh and amazing. Try the nightly specials. Best Thai food for miles.

Visited March 2013

Florida
“I just came back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

from a month in SouthEast Asia and have also spent a month in Thailand at another time. We enjoyed the food here.. I thought the menu was interesting .. there was an appetizer which I like and rarely see in Thai restaurants these days..A8. Mhee Grob
Crispy rice noodles, shrimp and scallions topped with sweet tamarind sauce .. it has one shrimp.. not as large as I've had it elsewhere in USA but at least I got a chance to have it again.. tasty $ 6.
a friend had a soup ..$ 5 she liked it, very very coconutty.. 4 spring rolls $ 6) and for main course I had mango salad ( tasty but not large enough for dinner portion) and my friends had vegetable fried rice
($ 10) and pad thai ($13) .. I'd say each of us liked it, then we were asked if we wanted ice cream.. which turned out to be tasty mango sorbet, but I was really surprised to see this added $ 15 to our bill.. That would be a NO next time.
I also saw the price for any hot tea you might want.. hot or cold to be an amazing $ 3.75. Mango juice $ 5 and seltza $ 2.50 maybe I've been in Asia too long, but I thought the prices should have been lower considering it's weirdo location.. Nevertheless I wish them well, and although not busy when we went, in general according to TA they seem to be doing fine... The service was pleasant, the napkins are real !
I didn't see a 'quiet" table in the restaurant when we went.. noisy.. ( on a main road and doors are open) however the decor is nice .. even the bathroom is nice.. so I would eat here again if I lived closer ... but I'd leave the overpriced items out.
No beer or wine served, you can bring your own .. I've included a link to their current website, I had a little trouble finding the site at first.
If anything I've said helped you, please give me a helpful vote !

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Katya m
Madison, Connecticut
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

My sister and I have come for lunch a few times. Their drunken noodles are great. We try different curries each time. All have been good. The owner is very friendly and the service is great. We will be back.

• Visited July 2013
“Best Thai food around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I go to Thai Angels about twice a month. I've tried other Thai restaurants (even in NYC) but this is definitely the winner! The atmosphere is very relaxing, and the staff is very friendly. I love the Pecan Chicken and the Tom Kha Gai soup with chicken!

• Visited June 2013
Scarsdale, New York
“Really good Thai food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Been here a few times and it always gets better then the last! Service is always with a smile and the food is fresh and really delicious! The chef is happy to accommodate requests (good for those watching their fat intake) so this is always a good alternative for us. If you don't know what to order, just ask Angela for recommendations.
Ask for the "special" spicy paste if you dare kick it up 10 notches!
It's BYOB here but they have recently started to serve wine by the glass, and beer as well. Definitely check Thai Angel out!

• Visited May 2013