“recent graduation party”

Dining options: Reservations
usa
“recent graduation party”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

All i can say is, ugly, dirty, smells like bleach, and it was sooooooooooooooooo hot, we were miserable. it seems like they didnt even run the airconditioning during the party! The set up was poor for a party setting and the food not so great. I wouldnt go back or recommend this place after this. come on! no real airconditioning in the hot summer, miserable.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank consumeradvocateUsa

East Moriches, New York
“WORST DINING EXPERIENCE EVER!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I went here last week to take my friend out for a nice evening. I figured it was on the water, so how bad could it be? I was greeted by a tall man in ripped shorts and sandles with dirty feet. I should have ran out the door at that point, but I wanted to have a quick meal before going to the movies. The outside area where we ate was dirty and tacky. The only lighting came from Christmas lights wrapped around a pole in one corner of the room. The silverware was filthy, the glasses had gnats in them, and the plates were all chipped up. I ordered the chicken francaise and my friend had a steak. The food came out and it looked like a microwave lean cuisine. On top of it all, we were charged for things we never ordered. HEADS UP!! STAY AWAY TO AVOID THIS NIGHTMARE!!

• Visited August 2013
6 Thank Michelle R
Sound Beach, New York
“Check your Credit Card Statement, Save your receipts!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

After closing out my tab, splitting the total between two credit cards, I left a tip on each. Kept my credit slips as always. After I received my credit card statements, I noticed that there was an extra $50.00 on each credit card charged to Ladakins....that's $100.00 total. Any of you in the business know that you have to add this in manually when you close out all the credit cards at the end of the night. This place tried to rip me off of $100.00 dollars...BEWARE AND KEEP YOUR CREDIT CARD RECEIPTS AND CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS FOLKS.....

Visited June 2013
2 Thank dawn p
Moriches, New York
“This place has the best service ever”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Food is 4 stars, service is 5 stars. Good New York hospitality. I had a steak which was a little overcooked. I ordered medium rare, my husband ordered medium - they both came out the same way. Great flavor though! And the bartender is super nice - they serve nice sized drinks, not those little juice glasses. Great experience.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Rosemary R
Center Moriches NY
“dinner”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

much better the last few years check it out!! great sushi but not on monday. try to sit looking over the pond

Visited September 2012