“love the food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2012

great place, great food, everyone always very friendly

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Having eaten Indian mostly in NYC I wasn't sure how Indian House would stack up. But it is certainly on that level. Excellent - consistently excellent Indian food. We recommed the Keema Somas to start, the Tikka Marsala and if you are feeling adventures the chicken harli kabob. YUM!

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Friendly service in drab surroundings. Food is tasty, well flavored and spiced but also very heavy. We probably will steer clear of the dishes laced with heavy sauces next time. My wife who hadn't been there in 15 years said that the place hasn't changed a bit. She loved the vegetarian dishes.

Reviewed September 6, 2010

I've been to almost all of the Indian restaurants in Westchester, and I keep coming back to India House, even though there are other closer places. I've been going here for many years now, and look forward to the food every time. My husband, son and I have had lots of different menu items, and have never been disappointed. Everyone there is always nice, and the service is good, too.

Reviewed May 20, 2009

Indian food is an acquired taste. It is more than hot curry and dal. We acquired the taste during a year long stay in India and have periodically satisfied our taste buds at the India House. The menu is varied but concentrates on northern Indian specialties. The taste is authentic and the quality is generally superior to that served in India. Better raw materials in the U.S. I suppose. A full dinner can be rather pricey so if you want to explore the cuisine, I suggest going for a buffet lunch. The price is under $10 and a wide variety of different dishes are offered. You can also go back for seconds.

1  Thank CaptOlaf