“Definitely a great spot!”
Review of The Falls Motel

The Falls Motel
The Falls Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Montour Falls
“Definitely a great spot!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Stayed here for one night. It was very quiet. Nice and clean as well. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. There was a small continental breakfast included that was just enough to get us on the road where we could stop somewhere for something substantial. Restaurant next door is fantastic and not far from the Glen.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
8 Thank Francie G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stayed here three nights during an event at the race track. The rooms are good sized and clean. Thea area is away from any major roads and quiet. Air conditioning worked well but cycled the fan on and off with no setting for on all the time which woke me a few times the first night. The usual value hotel coffee maker, shampoo and hair dryer.

Overall, it was a good value and I slept pretty well. Will stay again when back in the area. It's the closest hotel to the race track.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank DavenBethinMD
Wethersfield, Connecticut
Reviewed June 10, 2014

My husband booked the room not intending for me to go too. He was going to Watkins Glen Raceway and his buddy wasn't able to make it so I ended up on the trip. The motel was very basic. Clean room, wobbly toilet, slight model in bathroom, expensive restaurant open for dinner, no other amenities. Not much to do in walking distance. Great place for guys heading to the track but there are better places for couples in the area.

Room Tip: If you stay in a room in the back of the property you have a room with a better view and no window t...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amysfunfamilyfive
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I rode my Motortorcycle up to the Finger Lakes over the weekend. I called ahead and made a reservation and told them my weekend plans. When I got there they recognized that I was on a motorcycle and immediately knew my Name, and what room I was in. The folks were really really nice. Both of them took the time to come say hello to me, ask if I needed anything else (tourist info, directions, restaraunt recomendations) and wished me a happy stay.
The next morning was the same as I checked out. They went out of their way to make sure I was happy, and asked if I needed any oinformation.
It's not a Hilton or a Marriot, but it does look recently rennovated. Everything was clean and laid out nicely; and for $99 bucks you cant beat that. There is also a Restaraunt Bar next door. (In my opinion, the food prices were a little high, but the ambiance is nice, and you can walk back to your room).
I would absolutely stay here again if I pass though in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
8 Thank Curtis Z
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This hotel was very nice. The room was clean and the temperature was just right. The service was great! The manager, Mike was very friendly & helpful. He had some good reccomendations for attractions etc. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: There is no pool.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
6 Thank Libby C
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Stayed here 2 nights. The location is in a quiet area so no real road noise. The location is about 15 miles from Corning and acouple of miles from Watkins Glen area. The staff i met was nice and the rooms were a nice size and clean. We went out to breakfast and the Glen and when we returned about 3 1/2 hours later, the room was already cleaned. my only suggestion would be to get a room on the upper floor. The second night we could hear the people above us walking around. There was no noise from side to side rooms. I would stay here again if in the area

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Like_T0_Travel65
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in October 2013 the town of Montour Falls is a beautiful place the hotel is very accommodating and very close to the wineries in the Finger Lakes the ownership and management were very helpful and very very nice people the only downfall that I could see was the carpet in our room was a little dirty other than that this is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013
#4 of 9 in Watkins Glen
Anchor Inn And Marina
Anchor Inn And Marina
#7 of 9 in Watkins Glen

Been to The Falls Motel? Share your experiences!