“Save your $$$$ , Very small casino No tables”

Monticello Casino and Raceway
Reviewed July 8, 2013

If your upstate in the catskills you will find out there is NOTHING to do up there at night except for the casino in Monticello. The place is very small, no gaming tables, NO BLACK JACK, NO ROULETTE, NADA !! only slotmachines. Again the place is very small and the only good thing is that they had live music in one small area by the one bar they have there.

3  Thank Havie1818

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We enjoyed the casino, they had lots of great machines, lotteries, special rewards system and a great buffet on site. We stayed there for hours.

1  Thank marianna70
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Where else can you go to see harness racing & visit a casino all in one stop. It could be better if they had tables for roulette etc, plus there could be a wider choice of places to eat with a better ambiance.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Can't wait until we get real tables in ny. Until then this is as good as Yonkers and much closer for me. Can't say I have ever gone and come out a winner. Someone must be not me though.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

The Racino is kind of sad when you think of how incredible it once was back in the Catskills hay day. Now it's a bunch of drones, (usually the same ones) pumping money into loud machines measuring their wins and losses by the amount of life lost in their video induced stupor. There's entertainment on occasion and the Winners Circle Buffett can get pretty packed because it's the only comp this place has to offer. I have gone on several occasions for dinner and the staff is friendly and they remember us but I would not want to become a regular. I think too many people are expecting the glitz and glamour of Vegas or even Atlantic City but this is mostly locals with nothing better to do with their time and extra money. My favorite part of going to the Racino is I always feel young and thin compared to most of the regulars.

1  Thank Tialisa1