2 people are viewing this hotel
$349
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$329
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Agoda.com
$222
Free cancellation until 10/06/22
Hotels.com$349
Official Hotel$349
ZenHotels.com$611
All reviews yoga classes juice bar spa treatments wellness retreat tea cafe steam room relaxing getaway towel warmer mountain biking hydrotherapy area goose poop yoga room room tea white marble vegan food amazing weekend luxury resort
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2019

Middle of nowhere. Lovely resort -5 star meals, rooms, common areas staff etc. has had few guests. Peaceful
Classes yoga, meditation all great. Live music awesome. Campfires with s’mores the best. They are adding alcohol and golf. Vegan food was amazing.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2019

Huge room, good consultation with 2 medical (?) advisors who created individualized schedule for each day- nothing to have to think about! Just show up! Great therapists, especial William in massage. Wonderful vegetarian food, very creative cuisine and great fresh juice bar- times and types of juices were in our written schedules.

Room tip: we were in room 622 facing lake. Some rooms had balconies-
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Vibhor K, Guest Relations Manager at YO1 Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Dear sfriedman2,

We are very happy to hear about your experience! Your feedback is always highly valued.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

YO1 Management Team

Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I spent 2 nights and 3 days in the wellness program and I can’t speak highly enough about the quality of the treatments, staff, cleanliness, and gourmet vegetarian food. We loved having individualized schedules for each day, down to which juices we should have at what time! Had many interesting treatments- mud, oils, massages, etc. yoga and gong healing were great. Beautiful grounds and swimming pool also. We will be back! Some minor communication issues among staff due to loss of operations manager but that should change once someone is in that position. Robert in the dining room, david and William as massage therapists were also outstanding!
We will be returning!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank bubbie33324
Abhi J, Guest Relations Manager at YO1 Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Dear Bubbie 33324,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We truly aim to make a difference in every guests lives by offering them the customized treatments they may need. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Yo1 Wellness Resort & Spa Management Team

Reviewed July 26, 2019

The facility is great. Lot's of money ($300M) was invested, and it shows. However, current management and operation is mass. Over the weekend they were able to double book us a few times and even when trying to fix it took them 2-3 attempts. The consultation (a key to build the right treatment plan specific for your needs) was a joke, and one of the Yoga training was so hard to understand we almost left. The food was the only service we enjoyed. My advice, wait until they fix it before and replace the management before visiting.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank 60shaiz
Reviewed July 25, 2019

I can totally understand other people's confusion of what this place is, how it's advertised, and how it can be confusing. As the staff had explained (and I was more so aware, because I did research their website before booking) this place is closer to a "hospital" and NOT in a bad way!!! The lunch and dinner menu is prix fixe and all vegetarian to aide in their theme of wellness and nutrition. Someone I met there was part of the centers weight loss program and after consultation, had a specific diet and regimen that was catered to her needs and goals. I was a "retail" guest who paid and participated in the wellness amenities using their Day Pass.

I am not a vegetarian, I do love eating a good greasy bacon cheeseburger don't get me wrong, but that is not what they are enabling, and the food was delicious!!! The kitchen is only available during breakfast 8-10am, for wellness and retail guests, lunch from 11:30am-1:30pm, and dinner is from 6-8pm. You cannot walk to the restaurant if you are hungry anytime in between. But for the wellness guests and those who paid for a day pass have access to the tea cafe and the juice bar downstairs which is also delicious! So if you are only staying in the hotel room and not utilizing the wellness amenities, eat elsewhere because the kitchens time slots are strict. I feel like if retail guests are aware of that upfront, there wouldn't be confusion.

The staff...what can I say about the staff. Only that they are AMAZING; that word doesn't even come close!!! Everyone was super friendly, helpful, accommodating, and sweet. Whoever the HR person is or whatever they are feeding them and putting in the water, it's working! I met so many staff members and was able to speak to them on a personal level and truly get to know them. Everyone always had a smile on their face and was always willing to talk to you, help find what you are looking for, accommodate you, and they even check up on you later in the day to ensure your issue was resolved. If I could give the staff 10 stars I would; I did not have a single staff member give me a bad experience or leave a bad taste in my mouth. Each one made me feel like I was the only guest in the center; that's how much attention and customer service they deliver. Everyone young, old, newer staff members to vets who have been there since day 1; I cannot truly emphasize how wonderful they made my stay so relaxing.

• Trip type: Traveled solo