“Great Food, Great Atmosphere, Great Service”
Review of Ward's Bridge Inn

Ward's Bridge Inn
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I've passed by the place several times, and my wife and I finally decided to stop in for a meal. I have to say, you just cannot beat the beautiful atmosphere and the friendly service they provide. That alone would have kept me coming back, even if the food was mediocre. However, I was very impressed with both the presentation and the taste of my meal, as was my wife. My steak was actually cooked properly (which never happens when I request it well done), and absolutely delicious - I don't know what they used as far as spices go, but man was it good.

I'm glad I decided to stop in - kudos to the staff on providing a great dining experience.

1  Thank Matthew845

Reviewed March 24, 2014

went there on 3/22/14 and it was a horrendous dining experience with bad food and worse service. The sea food was over cooked and served cold and the server was clueless and could not care less. They have enjoyed a reputation from when wards bridge inn was a good restaurant many years ago but it is not the same owners and the food has gone down hill. The wine list is crap and very limited and both the wine list and menu as well as the had chef need a total renovation.

1  Thank Brianwhite007
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We go to Wards Bridge a couple of times each year and every time it's a great meal and a great time.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for a drink during the Christmas holiday as we were visiting family. The bar area was charming and we loved the decor. There were only 5 beers on tap but they were great choices. We will definitely stop in the next time we are in montgomery and make sure to try something from their food menu.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

The food was amazing. We had the calamari for an appetizer which was cooked well but needed salt, the porcini filet mignon for the main course which was perfect, and creme brûlée for dessert - again, perfect. The atmosphere was a little noisy but we didn't mind. Our only disappointment was our waitress who was really weird. She was cold, callous, and very short with us. Overall I think the restaurant was great. Pricey but the food was well worth the price.

1  Thank Karissa F