“Quaint old inn offers a nice place to relax and dine.”
Review of Ward's Bridge Inn

Ward's Bridge Inn
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice little place in a small town. The interior is cozy, lowlit and that old warm wood feeling. Wifi is available. They have a decent wine and beverage list. The menu is your typical salads, sandwiches, burgers, and pasta. The burgers that went by us looked fantastic. I had the Mediterranean Salmon salad - excellent job on the salmon. Next time in town this will be on the visit again list.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The place has been here over 30 years and has changed hands several times but has remained a great restaurant. The steaks are delicious and the service wonderful. When you walk in, there is an etched glass window of The Ward's Bridge" which is the name sake of the place. Parking is good and reservations are suggested as they get very busy on Fridays and Saturdays.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had lunch here with my guy yesterday after reading the reviews on here. As usual, I was glad I use this site, because the meal was very good. The old Inn has a lot of charm, the menu has a nice variety, the staff was knowledgeable and attentive without being a pain and the food was very good. The seafood chowder came with real clams steamed open, large shrimp and hunks of lobster !!! wow. The salmon over salad was excellent and the peacan pie with vanilla ice cream...yum
just go here, its a no brainer

1  Thank GoPlayOutside19
Reviewed June 12, 2013

It's been more than 16 yrs since I've dined at this Icon of a restaurant! My sister and I enjoy meeting for lunch from time to time and having met at another restaurant in the same area, I suggested ; Wards Bridge Inn this time.I frequented this place many years ago when I was employed by Valley Central School. Well, I chose well. We were greeted as soon as we entered the restaurant and promptly seated. Our waitress was just as prompt and most pleasant. She told us of the lunch specials and they were all so tempting! I decided on shrimp and ceaser salad,and ordered NewEngland Clam Chowder for my appetizer,and a glass of white zinfindale wine.My sister opted for the French Dip and a house salad. Both meals were above our expectations and beautifully presented.Once we finished our lunch our waitress broughr over the dessert tray...we chose to share the chocolate cake,it was amazingly delicious. Our coffee was fresh and excellant.It was a fantastic lunch ! We will definately be returning! And I will say,it will be soon!

1  Thank jackbenny333
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We've eaten here several times and the food is always delicious. A quaint, historical building with wonderful old wood floors and beams. Nice bar scene (though small). The food and service are great

2  Thank Emptynesters09