“Going back to a most wonderful delight!”
Review of Ward's Bridge Inn

Ward's Bridge Inn
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Wallkill, New York
“Going back to a most wonderful delight!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

It's been more than 16 yrs since I've dined at this Icon of a restaurant! My sister and I enjoy meeting for lunch from time to time and having met at another restaurant in the same area, I suggested ; Wards Bridge Inn this time.I frequented this place many years ago when I was employed by Valley Central School. Well, I chose well. We were greeted as soon as we entered the restaurant and promptly seated. Our waitress was just as prompt and most pleasant. She told us of the lunch specials and they were all so tempting! I decided on shrimp and ceaser salad,and ordered NewEngland Clam Chowder for my appetizer,and a glass of white zinfindale wine.My sister opted for the French Dip and a house salad. Both meals were above our expectations and beautifully presented.Once we finished our lunch our waitress broughr over the dessert tray...we chose to share the chocolate cake,it was amazingly delicious. Our coffee was fresh and excellant.It was a fantastic lunch ! We will definately be returning! And I will say,it will be soon!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank jackbenny333

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“What's one step above delicious?”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We've eaten here several times and the food is always delicious. A quaint, historical building with wonderful old wood floors and beams. Nice bar scene (though small). The food and service are great

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Emptynesters09
New York
“Bar service”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Sit at the bar and have a burger, or a veggie burger, this is the best here, add some fries too. When it is busy it is not worth the wait.

Visited November 2012
New York City, New York
“Nice experience in Montgomery !!!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Great bar and food service. Very good food selections at fair market prices, menu selection somewhat limited at lunch time, but what was served was excellent.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Gerard478
Berlin, Connecticut, United States
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We felt welcome at the Ward's Bridge Inn from the moment we walked in the door and were greeted by the owner. We had an 8:00 reservation and we were seated promptly. Our server was attentive and knowledgable about the menu. The pace of the dinner service was just right and every course was excellent. We started with the shrimp and sausage creole appetizer, followed by house salads. I had the sole stuffed with lobster and crabmeat and there were large chunks of delicious lobster. My husband chose Nonni's trio which included tender port, spices sausage and a meatball over al dente pasta. For dessert we shared the blueberry lemon cake with ricotta filling and it was scrumptious! The owner bought us after dinner drinks for my husband's birthday. All-in-all it was an excellent dining experience. It's nice when atmosphere, service and food all come together.

Visited December 2012