All reviews bed and breakfast b b's breakfast was delicious isabella room private bathroom rocking chairs wine trail entire stay great weekend new york city
Reviewed April 15, 2018

The inn is located in downtown Montgomery NY, nice choice of restaurants close by. We stayed for one night and enjoyed our stay. We had the Montgomery room, a large room with a nice view. Bed was comfortable, everything was clean. Breakfast provides a couple of choices, we choose the frittata; a great choice. Anna, the owner, is also the chef and made time for a conversation. We would go back when in the area again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2018

I can't believe I've driven past this place for YEARS and not known about it. After googling "great breakfasts near me" this place popped up, and, not having heard of it we went. I am SO glad we did! My love and I devoured the chips & blue cheese dip, the ricotta donuts, the home-made bloody mary's (made with what... wine? Yep. Don't let the description fool you- they are freaking great- and I'm a Bloody Mary snob... I didn't read the description until after we got the carafe and I'm glad I didn't because I wouldn't have ordered it... but I am SO glad I did!) for brunch he had the harissa eggs which were outstanding and I had the poached eggs with creamed leeks.... OMG Yum. We walked out stuffed and VERY happy with the bill- drinks, apps and brunch for about $75. WELL worth finding! I only hate writing this review because I don't want it to be packed next time I go, lol. You can't miss out on this amazing food though!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SpicyCEO
Reviewed January 29, 2018

Dinner here is only currently available if you are staying as a guest, but it was the most special, most delicious food that my wife and I have ever eaten. Ever. Ever. This place is going to take off, so get the experience now before it's priced at a grand a night. Really, it's that good. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2017

I booked the Borland House on a short vacation to upstate NY because it was in a good location along our tour of cideries. I didn't want to book a hotel because the point of the trip was good hard cider and a little country living. I was glad this bed and breakfast exceeded my expectations. It's located in a charming small town and surrounded by plenty of great places to eat, including the restaurant on the first floor. The room was huge, had a great big bed and felt like a real window into history. Despite having the original wood floors (as far as I understood) and some classic furniture, it was warm and comfortable. This was definitely a good find for the money and much better than staying at a run of the mill hotel. Try the avocado toast or stuffed french toast. And make sure not to skip the caramel topping.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I really love this place. We've been here several times and have even brought our family. We've tried several dishes, from stuffed french toast, the sausage and biscuits, waffles and the many specials, I can honestly say we've never had a bad dish. Even the coffee is really good. The service is great. Its such a quaint and cozy place. If yout want a relaxing delicious brunch, this is yout place to go!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family