“Memorial Day Motorcycle Ride”
Review of Copperfields Cafe

Copperfields Cafe
Ranked #13 of 37 Restaurants in Montgomery
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We did a last minute Memorial Day lunch with friends at Copperfield's. We decided to ride our motorcycles to Montgomery and meet for lunch. We arrived at about 1:30pm and were a party of seven. We were seated in the small front dining room. As it was Memorial Day, it was quiet and we were given our menus quickly by a extremely nice waitress. She then informed us when we started to order that the grill was broken and that they did not have any white bread for sandwiches. She apologized and said she hoped that we would be able to find something on the menu that we liked. I had the crab cake sliders which were good but a little short on the crab cake and did not have the sauce on the roll as the menu indicated. My fiancé had a BLT wrap which was good and everyone else at the table indicated that their selections were also good, but that they wished that the grill was not broken. All in all it was good food and excellent service.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

shared a noontime meal with friends and we each had a different burger....I think there were 55 choices of burgers...my burger was cooked to perfection and the waffle fries that accompanied it were delicious...

1  Thank marydelila48
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We enjoyed our lunch having ordered from the 111 Burgers menu. I had an excellent portabella mushroom burger (with no meat) and my companion a hamburger with numerous toppings. The waitress was very helpful and offered alternatives to french fries as a side dish. The chocolate cake for dessert was worth saving room for...very delicious! I plan on returning here.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I tried this place a few times and will never go back. The food tastes like it came out of a can. It does not taste freshly made. The decor is old and the people make you feel like you don't belong there when you enter.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Had dinner there with family and the food was delicious. The restaurant is small and the bar was packed when we arrived (on a Sunday evening). The beer selection appeared to be extensive but when certain selections were made, we were informed by the server that those beers were unavailable. Apparently they were in the process of switching out the kegs. The service was good, food was creative but classic and everything was made to our specifications. Nice little place, we would definitely go back.