Stayed four nights, June 9 - 12. Kids running up and down the wooden walkway, walls paper thin. Noise level extremely high. This is not your place for rest and relaxation. For a "suite" this was hardly an ideal setting. Management basiclly non responsive to my request to leave early without penalty. No mgmt on duty after 7 P.M. None on duty when I checked out at 8:30. Still have not received copy of bill after two requests. After obtaining name of owner of property worte letter of complaint to the owner. Much like the management of the property, the owner never responded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Driftwood Resort, where family-friendly accommodations, supreme amenities and exceptional service come together to create a first-class experience. A beachfront resort just minutes from the famous Montauk Point Lighthouse and steps from the Atlantic Ocean, our resort on the pristine Amagansett Napeague strip sits on picturesque grounds, offers panoramic ocean vistas and is conveniently located. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Driftwood on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood On The Ocean Hotel Montauk
- Driftwood On The Ocean Montauk