“Unbelievable”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Montauk
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

The pastries and baked good are fresh and I was so surprised how great it was. I always stop here for baked goods

1  Thank BELLYWOPPER

Reviewed October 14, 2013

great coffee and baked goods. Get there early a.m. it's the best!!!!!! croissants are really good as are the jelly donuts. Bagels aren't half bad either. Grab your breakfast and eat it on the gazebo on the traffic circle.

2  Thank Dave H
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Was near Montauk this past weekend and had to go back to the Montauk Bakery to get a box of Croissant Jelly Donuts, croissants filled with jelly and rolled in cinnamon sugar. These are so so good and addictive I have been thinking about them since May when I first sampled them. By no means inexpensive but so worth it. I was helped by a lovely woman who was pleasant and obviously liked people and her job. She was helpful and respectful. It was a great experience once again. My family enjoyed the croissants and appreciated by stopping to get them. Try them they are delicioius.

1  Thank LynneFromNJ
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The variety of fresh options for breakfast, lunch or treats anytime. The homemade quiche was fabulous!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This bakery has the best jelly "donut" croissants and we went off the wedding diet to partake of them and I am not sorry!! We visit every time we are in Montauk. Great and pleasant staff and the best pastries and coffee. Try the chocolate and almond croissants as well ... you will not be disappointed!