“Decent food. Nice atmosphere. Small portions.”
Review of Muse at the End

Muse at the End
Reserve with OpenTable
Muse at the End is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 115 Restaurants in Montauk
Reviewed April 23, 2018

The service and atmosphere are nice, and the menu is decent. Not many places available off- season and this place knows it. Portions were on the small side.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I head to Montauk every year, and this is my new favorite restaurant! Jill was amazing, made us feel like family from the time we walked in. The food was the best I've ever had in Montauk! I highly recommend this place

Reviewed February 19, 2018

We both had the salmon, which was very good, but every mouthful counts because it's barely enough. You feel like you're on an enforced diet.

1  Thank Neem D
Reviewed February 18, 2018

Was a Saturday night and was stuck what to do for food. Was busy when I passed but got a table in 15 mins, and what followed was friendly staff, amazing food, and a great waiter who advised the best wine to accompany....and not the most expensive.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Decorated elegantly with a cute bar area serving crafty cocktails and a great wine selection, this little restaurant served up some wonderful dishes. The cauliflower frito was delicious and we all had something a little different. If you’re an early bird you can enjoy the prix fixe menu.
The staff was friendly, attentive and accommodating.
If you’re on Montauk, try this out.

2  Thank judyl237