“Good, but not quite as good...”

Anthony's Pancake & Waffle House
Ranked #46 of 115 Restaurants in Montauk
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 24, 2018

The pancakes were good. Not quite as good as John’s across the street. I liked my chicken fried steak more than I liked the steak and eggs at John’s, but that’s probably because I never get to order chicken fried steak. My family thought they were gross. A little more spacious than John’s, and we weren’t rushed out. The waitress seemed to struggle with veering of what was specified on the menu, like getting pancakes with fruit *and* bacon.

1  Thank Kamander

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

We hade breakfast here the day we left the pancakes are outrageous and all the food is great. My only critique would be the place is really dated but that aside the service is great and so is the food.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Every time we visit Montauk, we always go here for breakfast! Their pancakes are the best, and my fiancee swears by the ones with the chocolate chips!

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We got a quick lunch here and I got streak and eggs. Service was very nice but I felt that the tables were dirty.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Went there for breakfast thanksgiving weekend, overpriced and below average quality food, extra charge for homefries on a breakfast menu

2  Thank joeybabenewyork