“Can't wait to go again!”

Inlet Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Montauk
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Southington, Connecticut
“Can't wait to go again!”
Reviewed April 1, 2008

I am not sure why other reviewers were not completely satisfied with Inlet Seafood Restaurant. We were there over Easter weekend and were directed there by a local. Imagine our pleasant surprise when we walked up to the 2nd floor (an elevator is available) into a room with 3 walls of glass overlooking the inlet to one side and the open ocean to the other. Directly at the top of the stairs is a sushi bar (fabulous rolls!), to the left is a great bar area and to the right is the casual dining room. The whole room is surrounded by a small deck that would have been great if it were not the middle of March! We each started with martinis, Matt had the Key Lime and I had the black cherry ~ both were yummy!! Then we decided to split the calamari (very good ~ it melted in your mouth) and tempura sushi roll with avacado, again VERY GOOD! Then I had a burger and Matt had another sushi roll. The burger was huge and I only ate half, but Matt managed to stuff down his sushi and part of my buger too! Oh!! And don't forget the most amazing sunset I've ever seen! The food was fabulous, the surroundings were gorgeous and the service was delightful. We will be going back again sometime soon!

2 Thank amtrotta

Milford, Connecticut
“Great place”
Reviewed August 15, 2007

Have eaten here twice, once last summer when it was newly opened and once this month and loved it both times. Prices are fair and the food and service are great. Plenty of space indoors, great atmosphere but we have always opted to sit outside on the small deck and watch the sunset during dinner. Highly recommend!

Queens, NY
“My new favorite Montauk restaurant”
Reviewed July 9, 2007

This restaurant is beautiful and the food can't be beat. The fish is amazingly fresh and nicely prepared. The outdoor patio is beautiful and a nice place to take a break with young children. (Children's offerings are few, but the staff is very friendly.) There are a few dishes on the menu for meat eaters that I'm told are as good as the fish.