“Old Montauk The Way We Like It”
Review of The Dock

The Dock
Ranked #10 of 108 Restaurants in Montauk
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Its been around since 1973 so obviously they have nailed it. Simple pub fare burgers fish sandwiches etc with a few good entrees thrown in. Homey dark fairly small good bar local flavor. Have not read other reviews but in sure others have written get you cellphones and screaming children OUTTA HERE! Amen.

1  Thank TXZ22

Reviewed September 5, 2012

For casual dining, hang out with the locals, at The Dock. I recommend their daily blackboard specials! My Tile fish was fresh, and spicy, served with a fresh corn salsa, and asparagus. The portions are generous, and reasonably priced .Our server was a cute local, with a lot of personality. I had fun gazing at the restaurant, and bar decor, a collection of interesting artifacts.

1  Thank Tanya_and_Brad
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Went there and had an urge for one french fry ... could smell them around me and laughingly said to waiter want just one and he did give me two
Service, good, food excellent, fun place to be and would go back and have for several years now. But as i said in an earlier review, house sold by my sister so long vacations are not happening. May drive out for the day and spend the night. Go here, enjoy relax ... bring your happy smile and have a drink or two

2  Thank cbmfse_123
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Solid food, good local flavor. No frills and, as the place says, no checks, no credit, no cell phones and no screaming kids! Just good food.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

There are too many things to say about this place to write here. I will say this, for dinner, they need to turn on the lights a bit - in the resturant and by the parking lot! We could not see our food!