“Still going strong!”

Ranked #11 of 107 Restaurants in Montauk
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The place is packed but the menu is so good that it's hard to pass by it and not stop. But she's smart she'll make the extra effort to help you if you are late. I love the wall dedicated to beach dogs.
Their secret is quality and friendliness.

1  Thank ME R

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We love this place and always go there for the delicios smoothies. Staff aare helpful and owner is very nice. Smoothies are the best in Montauk.

1  Thank arsenal11730
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The first time I went to Joni's, the cashier was rather rude and then so forgot my order. I waited, overall, about half an hour for a bagel and smoothie and it wasn't busy either. However, when it is busy, be prepared to wait awhile. Personally, I can deal with waiting a little while, but bad customer service I won't deal with. Have to admit, though, that the food is pretty good.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I read a number of reviews for local eatries in Montauk and decided to make this our first stop once we unpacked for our weeklong stay. The place inside is small but tidy inside with picnic tables outside. I don't know how clean the the tiny kitchen is but wasn't overly mpressed from what I could see from the other side of the counter. They had so many employees crammed back there it was hard to tell. We arrived on 4 pm on a Friday and it was surprisingly empty. We ordered 3 salads with grilled chicken, a kids chicken nugget meal and 3 iced teas. The bill was $64 which wouldn't have been so terrible if the salads were actually better than mediocre at best. They charge you $4 extra to chop the salad and the $10.95 salad only includes 3 toppings! We got our food and sat outside. Again, the place was pretty empty so there really was no reason for the outdoor table to be so dirty. In my opinion, try somewhere else like Herb's Market for a chopped salad - it's only $6.99 a pound there. Needless to say, we won;t be rushing back to Joni's.

1  Thank LisaM64
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Usually busy atmosphere with a ten minute line for fun, eclectic menu. Lunchtime so it took a little time. But the kitchen was overwhelmed - and quality really suffered. Lesson - go, but not at peak hours in peak season.