“Very nice dinner”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised to find this great quality restaurant right next door to where we were staying. mmMy husband's striped bass & my fluke were impeccably prepared - the best we've ever had - nd we fancy ourselves experts in seafood. Portions were good, though all in all the check $$$ kept if from being 5 stars for the entire experience.

1  Thank emlf

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had the best tasting, freshest sea bass,at the Surfside Inn. They served this dish, with an interesting mango salsa. Their New England clam chowder was also very delicious. Our server was fun, he was from the islands, making this restaurant very relaxed, with a beach feel.

2  Thank Tanya_and_Brad
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Went here on my first night in Montauk, it was really good. I shared strawberry field salad and lamb pasta with a friend -- both were very, very good. It is a very mellow, laid back place (like you are eating on a porch overlooking the ocean). The quantities were very good. Prices were expensive. That said, I thought the restaurants I went to the next two nights (Swallow East and Harvest on Fort Pond) were better.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Staff were really friendly and accommodating. Had one of the best, if not the best, lobster rolls here!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The Surfside has been a favorite of mine since I've been in Montauk ( many many year's ) ..
The room itslef is charming, the quality of service is always a pleasure and the food is high end, and well worth the price no matter what you decide on.. This is a fine dining establishment with a well earned high quality reputation.. It is a must while in Montauk..

1  Thank Kayla M