“great lunch with the famly.. they had a gluten free pizza option that was delish”
Review of Pizza Village

Pizza Village
Ranked #7 of 117 Restaurants in Montauk
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza Village has been serving high quality pizza and delicious Italian meals since 1957. We serve a huge variety of pizza and a full Italian menu. We serve fresh salads, soups, appetizers, heroes, and hot traditional Italian dinners. We are open daily year round for lunch and diner.We deliver!You can eat in our casual dining room or take out.Catering menu also available.
Reviewed January 5, 2018

I have been coming to this place since I was 16.. Now I come here with my 17 and 20 year old kids...

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I stopped in Pizza Village for lunch today for a couple of slices. The pizza here is wonderful and these were warmed up slices. The pizza is well cooked and the sauce has so much flavor to it. Each bite is delicious.

The service is very friendly and very welcoming and I ate with a lot of local families since it was the off season. It was nice talking to people who live in the area. Very neighborly restaurant and homey.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 3, 2017

The pizza here is done correctly. As a chef, I recommend to grab slice or pie for you and your guests. They will not be disappointed. Just remember to make sure that the base is crispy because it makes the pizza taste like it should.
Bon Appetite.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Was one of the few places open on a Sunday night and accessible directly on the main road.

We had the most amazing service from Carmen, who looked after us from when we arrived with great service and even better conversation!

I ordered a salad and jalapeño poppers. Both were super yummy!

Food plus phenomenal service made this a lovely experience in Montauk.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

This place has been around forever in Montauk. I love the basic pizza, pasta, soup and salad menu. They never disappoint!

Date of visit: October 2017