“Nice little restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

John's Drive-In
Ranked #14 of 105 Restaurants in Montauk
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving great burgers and homemade ice cream in Montauk since 1967.
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Nice little restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Nice place with some delicious home made ice creams and milkshakes. Not everything in the menu was available but what we had was good.

Visited October 2012

Islip, New York
“Best milkshake ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Glad we had a chance to stop in here. Right in the middle of montauk, worth stopping in no matter how full you are. Great selection and prices

1 Thank cupcake777
syracuse
“Delicious ice cream and reasonably priced food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Got to go to John's! I love this place! The homemade ice cream is really good and cheaper than Ben and Jerry's (by Gossman's.) If you are looking for a quick bite to eat, John's is your place too. Only place 2 people can eat dinner for under $15 in Montauk!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank m c
“Homemade Ice Cream worth the wait!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

The line may be out the door but the ice cream is definitely worth the wait. The staff is comprised of hustlers who keep the line moving. They also serve burgers and chicken fingers those families that have picky eaters.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank NPT1999
Commack, New York
“RUDE!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

My wife and I were there Sunday Sept. 9th for some ice cream. In past few days it seems Montauk was hit by the credit card machine bandit since many were broken and we had used much of our cash up already. Before I ordered I told the girl we were short on cash and did ask what the total price would be for the two items we wanted. I was told $9 and something cents plus tip! yes thats right PLUS TIP! I have never in my life have been told that before! I did have enough money for the two items so we got them and they were nothing special at all. Ice cream is so-so at best.

• Visited September 2012