“Easter in Long Island”
Review of Manucci's - CLOSED

Manucci's
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Voted Best Restaurant, Italian and Seafood - Montauk Pioneer. Zagat rated. The finest Italian & Seafood cuisine is offered at their Montauk Harbor location. Sunday buffet breakfast with omelet & carving station, dinner and special occasion catering. Well known for Monday Pasta Night. Al fresco dining. Open 7 days, all year. Reservations suggested.
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great atmosphere, generous portions, good friendly service and great value! Good selection of Italian type dishes and great pizzas

Reviewed April 13, 2014

First time in Montauk (off season) so the dining pickings were slim and none. I had a bad feeling about "open year 'round" Manucci's but needed to feed my girlfriend since we were there to celebrate her birthday and, well, that's what you do on birthdays.

The off season menu was fine and straight to the point - two columns, one for $6.00 and one for $12.00. My girlfriend ordered the salmon and I took the manicotti with a side of meatballs (both from the $12.00 menu).

The reason I am giving this place 2 stars is because the waitress was sweet and friendly AND because my girlfriend enjoyed her salmon; however, my manicotti was dry and over-baked in its 700 degree dish. It didn't seem fresh, it seemed "defrosted." The meatballs were fair by most standards but downright pitiful for the $8 I was charged when I received my bill. $8? What??? The $12 menu did say you could "add" a meatball for $2.00 so I was thinking it would be (at most) $4.00. But $8? So my overcooked dry defrosted manicotti cost $20 once you factor in the spaghetti-o meatballs I was served.

Since it was my girlfriend's birthday I paid the bill without quarreling but it left me with a feeling it my stomach that stayed with me until I got back to my B&B; so, as it stands, I am writing this review in between (multiple) trips to thy porcelain throne. Thanks, Manucci's! It's been a long time since I've been in this position, and I appreciate your parting gift on my first night in Montauk.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Went to Manucci's tonight on a whim and hated it! The waitress was horrible. We sat there for over 30 minutes with NO drink in hand!!! My children got their meal 10 minutes AFTER the adult meals arrived. And, when my husband got his seafood fra Diablo, it was a greasy mess! He couldn't even eat the pasta it was so greasy. So, he decided he would have some of my daughter's endless pasta dish (which was penne all a vodka) and the 2nd dish of it that came out was nothing like the original one and was horrible! We will NOT BE RETURNING TO MANUCCIO'S and wouldn't recommend it to others!

1  Thank Lorie M
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We had the all you can eat Sunday brunch. It was tasty and fun. The service was friendly. WE tried everything. I dont remember what we liked best but it was well worth the money.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We loved Manucci's. The owner and staff were so friendly!!! The food and service was great!!! Be prepared to get stuffed. My husband got the NY strip with sweet potato fries and asparagus. I got the chicken Marsala over garlic mashed potatoes and mixed veggies. We will definitely return next time we're in Montauk.