“$12.95 pasta on Monday”
Review of Manucci's - CLOSED

Manucci's
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Voted Best Restaurant, Italian and Seafood - Montauk Pioneer. Zagat rated. The finest Italian & Seafood cuisine is offered at their Montauk Harbor location. Sunday buffet breakfast with omelet & carving station, dinner and special occasion catering. Well known for Monday Pasta Night. Al fresco dining. Open 7 days, all year. Reservations suggested.
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Choice of 12 pasta entrees for $12.95 on Monday night. Great deal for Montauk. Food is good, not outstanding. Fried calamari is average but baked clams were very good. Shrimp scampi lacked flavor and shrimp was overcooked. Very good service, nice location and atmosphere

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I go to Montauk 2 - 3 x a year for some great beach time and dinner.

We always take one night during our stay to go to Manucci's restaurant.
They have good choices and the food is always great. Prices are
reasonable too, for Montauk.
If you want to have a great meal other than a fish dinner, give Manucci's a try.

Hope you enjoy it.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Manuccis was an excellent choice. This resturant is one of the best italian resturants i have ever tried.We went on monday 7/1/2013 we had a excellent choped salad.The special we had was veal parm over pasta.The veal was fork cut tender and crisp not over or under cooked just right.The food came out hot and stayed hot untill i finished my meal.The waitress was friendly and came by many times to make sure we were well taken care of.The place is spotless and the owner who greeted us at the door made us feel very comfortable and was a very nice host..The wait staff was very promt.The food was delicious.The food was so good we are going back today for our second trip to this special resturant.We are both from NJ which also has many good resturants . We would like to thank the staff for this excellent service and the excellent food.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My family ate at Manucci's several times in June. On Sunday and Monday nights they have specials that are fantastic. The chicken parmesan is wonderful, and the portions will leave you stuffed. I know, Montauk is the place to go for seafood, and Manucci's has good seafood, but this is THE place to go for Italian. Go before 5:30, or call for reservations for later in the evening.

1  Thank Ric B
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The atmosphere is very laid back. The wait staff are friendly and quite prompt to serve. Have a big appetite or be ready to share. The portions are hugh. I had chicken parmesan that was absolutely delicious. The sauce was very tasty. My husband had Manhattan clam chowder that was fresh filled with clams and other seafood. Everything is homemade at this restaurant. Let's put it this way, I'm not a bread eater and I had a slice (it's warm).