“Exellent” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Manucci's - CLOSED

Manucci's
Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Voted Best Restaurant, Italian and Seafood - Montauk Pioneer. Zagat rated. The finest Italian & Seafood cuisine is offered at their Montauk Harbor location. Sunday buffet breakfast with omelet & carving station, dinner and special occasion catering. Well known for Monday Pasta Night. Al fresco dining. Open 7 days, all year. Reservations suggested.
wilmington
“Exellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I would of given this restaurant a 5 star but I wasn't impressed with my chicken entree. All the other food was EXCELLENT! The calamari was the best and my husband couldn't stop raving about his seafood. The risotto and asparagus were cooked to perfection!
Highly recommend!

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Happy Valley, Oregon
“Italian Food MMMM good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I had chicken parmigiana for my dish, it was excellent tasting! Even though I am 6'4" and a big eater I had to take half of it to go, as the serving was nice sized. The bread served with the meal was also very good.

Visited October 2012
Bronx, New York
“Warm and homey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Food was excellent and the staff very courteous the place itself had a warm inviting feel. Upon our return we are going to try the pizza.

Visited October 2012
“Horrible service!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

I recently took my family here for dinner. The food was decent, but not anything to brag about. The atmosphere was somewhat pleasant. Our server was extremely rude, unpleasant, and very unprofessional!!! Maybe the restaurant should hire YOUNGER and nicer servers. Maybe the server should retire and get a new job making quilts, or take some "happy" pills before coming into work.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Holbrook, New York
“Dinner and Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Manuccis Resteraunt is EXCELLENT!!! The owner and staff are very friendly! We had dinner Friday night and it was out of this world!! Sunday brunch was awesome and very reasonable!

Visited September 2012