“Great Chinese food.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Trenton, NJ
“Great Chinese food.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Their tag line is "you hook them, we cook them". We took in striper and porgies and had them cooked in General Taus style and in sesame style. Wow, is was the best Chinese food I have ever had (I have been in China.) Worth a visit even if you do not bring your own catch.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Al168Trenton_NJ

Commack, New York
“Great service and food”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Early on I caught 4 porgies out on a charter boat. It was suggested to bring them into Wok&Roll to have them cooked up and boy am I glad I did!!! you hook them and we cook them is there motto. They can cook your catch in about 10 different ways for good prices. I had over 2lbs of General Tso's fish made up and not a bone to be found anywhere. The fish was crsipy and delicious. The owner/manager was very friendly and helpful since this was the 1st time I had ever brought in a catch. I would recommend this place to anyone

Visited September 2012
1 Thank opjp
LI, New York
“Good chinese food”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

reasonably priced chinese food which the kids usually enjoyed. We had a poo poo platter just for the fun of it. The steak on a stick was dried out, but everything else was ok.

Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“Can't get fresher than this!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

You catch it, they cook it, you really can't get much fresher than this. I recently ate here with my family (of 5), we all really enjoyed it.

• Visited July 2012
new york city
“Your catch or theirs”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

After you boated one of the local 30lb'er striped bass at the point, bring it in to Wok and roll and enjoy your catch with an Asian flair

Visited May 2012