“excellent food and service”
Review of Sammys

Sammys
Ranked #18 of 106 Restaurants in Montauk
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had the most amazing sea scallops I've ever eaten here, they were perfect! and our waitress was very sweet and professional! If you're looking for expertly prepared food, this is it! I cook for a living and I know good food...

1  Thank Jennifer D
There are newer reviews for Sammys

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I had Sammy's Chili on recommendation from the waitress. It was some of the best Chili I have ever had in my life, and I order it quite a bit.

1  Thank Oh2BTraveling
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Since it was late in the season, our choices were limited for restaurants that remain open all year. We were pleasantly suprised with Sammy's by Gosman's dock area. We were in search of a light dinner with a pleasant atmosphere and found it there. There is a small bar area where you can get wait service and a small dining room as well. We were seated in the dining area and chose a few dishes from their Tapas menu. The food was delicious and the staff was pleasant and accommodating. A nice find for our next trip.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Food was good, service ok. Not too expensive for those on a moderate budget. Close to everything. They could get more business by changing their policy on making eearly morning sanwiches for those going on the whale watching trip.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Perfect for a quick meal after a full day at the beach. Decent selection, fresh & tasty food. Great service! Definitely would return.