Driftwood on the Ocean(Montauk)(Great Value!)
$482
$434
$579
Montauk Bungalows(Montauk)(Great Value!)
$633
$645
$1,005
Montauk Blue Hotel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
$589
$549
Kenny's Tipperary Inn(Montauk)(Great Value!)
$419
Montauk Manor(Montauk)(Great Value!)
$643
Ocean Surf Resort(Montauk)
Hotels.com
All reviewsacross the streetbeach chairspicnic tablesbeach entranceoutdoor showerperfect locationplace to staywalking distancehousekeeping staffrestaurants and shopsrooms are cleansecond floorclose to townlabor dayevery summera wonderful staylove this place
Reviewed September 28, 2016

The hotel was right across the beach and had everything we needed - bikes, beach chairs, pool and well stocked room. Not fancy but clean and a great beach hotel. Would go back every time I go to Montauk.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank musicmuf
Sebastian L, General Manager at The Ocean Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

From the easy beach accessto the bikes, beach chairs, pool, and cozy room, I'm so glad we could help set you up for the perfect stay in Montauk! Thanks for sharing, and I'll be looking forward to having you back.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Unfortunately we arrived in montauk the day after a hurricane had passed so our first impressions were disappointing as the place looked grey and cold.on arrival at the motel we were greeted by the friendly and helpful owner .The motel looked really quaint,and right on the seafront we could listen to the waves crashing all night.The room was very spacious and clean,the bathroom was a little small but clean and tidy so I have no complaints.Its just a pity the weather was so poor because Montauk is such a charming town with so much to offer from beautiful beaches,fishing,surfing and a beautiful national park to explore and we were spoilt for choices of where to eat a really fabulous place

Room Tip: Best when the weather is good to enjoy the ocean and beaches
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Sebastian L, General Manager at The Ocean Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2016

Lyle, that was really unfortunate timing, but I'm glad you still got to enjoy your stay with us, and still got to check out some fabulous places to eat! It sounds like you already have a great sense of all the wonders that Montauk has to offer, so I hope we'll get to have you back again soon during better weather!

Great hearing from you,

Reviewed September 21, 2016

It was right across the street from the beach! The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean as well as all the area around the rooms. I never did see the pool so I can't say anything about it.

We loved the location not only for beach access, but close to most all places to eat too.

Definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends

Kathy, it's wonderful to hear that you had such a lovely time here, from the ideal location to the inviting atmosphere and staff. Thanks for your support, and I hope to have you back!

Reviewed September 21, 2016

I travelled there in August and September and just love it. The rooms are tastefully decorated and very clean. Katrina and her husband are very friendly and welcoming. The pool is just beautiful, peaceful and private. It is within walking distance to the town. I highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank drowan_308212

I couldn't be happier to hear it! From the tastefully decorated rooms to the friendly atmosphere and peaceful pool, I'm glad we could have you for such a perfect trip! I hope we'll get to have you back again soon.

Great hearing from you,

Reviewed September 21, 2016

This was our second time there. Room is always clean, plenty of big towels. Super friendly staff the manager is awesome. And now with there sister motel next door you have a beautiful pool. Also so close to town you can walk to,everything

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jeffrey, I'm so glad we could have you back for a second stay! From the clean room to the cozy towels, friendly staff, and beautiful pool, it sounds like you've gotten the perfect Ocean Resort Inn experience. Thanks for sharing. I loved hearing from you!