“Great traditional Irish pub with yummy burgers and fish n chips.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of O'Murphys Pub

O'Murphys Pub
Ranked #26 of 106 Restaurants in Montauk
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles
“Great traditional Irish pub with yummy burgers and fish n chips.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

A totally decent Irish pub that actually has Irish bartenders! Came here for lunch and got the fish and chips and a burger - both really tasty and better that your run of the mill bar food (though not healthy by any stretch of the imagination.) They pour perfect Guinnesses and Black and Tans here as well.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Emily K

Rockville Centre, NY
“Fabulous pub!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We visited O'Murphy's Pub for the first time last weekend, after passing this delightful restaurant for years. What a great surprise that it was even better than we could have anticipated. Friendly staff, lovely decor and a HUGE, very eclectic menu made it a great experience. Try the corn fritters - they rock!

Visited March 2013
New York
“Twice in One Week!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was very pleased to have frequented O'Murphy's Pub not once, but twice this week! My husband and I have been trying to get "escapes" to Montauk at least once or twice a year...it truly is a planet unto itself. After a work meeting in Montauk last week, I was overjoyed when one of our work associates suggested we pop into O'Murphy's for some lunch. I can honestly report I had the BEST shephard's pie I have EVER tasted there! The serving was huge--surely enough to feed two people (if not more), but I managed to get through it all by myself. My associates enjoyed a "true Irish breakfast"--from what I remember of Ireland, it looked like the real deal--and "one of the best burgers I've ever had!" The waitress was over-the-top delightful and helpful.

I was fortunate to return to Montauk for St. Patrick's Day week-end--an event not to be missed! We headed to O'Murphys for some drinks before heading out for more festivities the night before the parade. Once again, I was blown away by the staff's attentiveness. The place was hopping, but it was "all hands on deck" to make sure the patrons were served and satisfied. We tried to return again on St. Patrick's Day after the parade--but there was an ample line outside the door (well deserved!)

O'Murphy's is one of the few places in Montauk which remains open year-round. I am completely confident in sharing that you will not go wrong any time of year at O'Murphy's--quality food, service, and pub atmosphere! Enjoy and Slainte!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
New York
“Solid but nothing fancy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Pretty typical pub food restaurant...food quality good but a little on the pricey side given the type of menu items. Service was uneven...actually slow depite the place being fairly empty. Decor more like an Italian restaurant vs an Irish pub.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank FrequentTripster
west babylon
“Great Lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great Lunch - Reasonable prices. You don't find that much in Montauk, but this place has it. Good service too.

• Visited January 2013